Your Reliable Partner
We are continually growing and have a pool of over 127 Certified Nurse Assistants, 73 Home Health Aides and 35 Nurses to support our staffing services both at home and in facilities like Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Rehabilitation Centers whenever need arises. The facilities give our staff hands on experience to learn the use of a number of different medical equipment that can be found, both at the facilities and in homes.
Care with Care Homehealth Care staff are carefully selected and they meet the following criteria;
• Current License in respective field
• CPR/First Aid
• Health Statements
• TB tests
• Verified references
• Continuing Education in Behavioral Challenges, Dementia, Transferring, to mention but a few and other specific training requirements, as may be requested by the facilities or clients.
About Care with care homehealth care
Dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care
Caring starts with people who care. At Care With Care Homehealth Care, we take pride in ourselves for being at the heart of caring through our Mission: ”To bring hope and a smile in every environment that we engage in.” Care With Care Homehealth Care is a Non Franchise Home Care Agency, that is Bonded, Licensed and Insured. We know how important choosing a quality care provider can be. The staff at Care with Care HomeHealth Care are special people. We take joy in our ability to make a difference in the lives of our patients and families. Each staff at Care with Care HomeHealth Care are carefully selected, screened and trained for the capable and compassionate care for families, seniors, elderly and the handicap. At Care with Care Home Health Care we put your needs first by providing :-
• Quality Care with Quality Care Givers
• Personal Service with Personalized Services based on your needs
• Dependable personal caregivers
Among the people we do take care of are:-
• Special needs children and young adults
• Mentally and Physically challenged individuals
• Dementia and Alzheimer’s challenged individuals
• ALS and Parkinson’s Disease
• Brain Injury, Stroke Victims and Cancer patients.
• Rehabilitation after an illness from anywhere our client calls home. It could be at home, in a hospital, a Rehabilitation Center, a Nursing Home, an Assisted Living facility and or an Independent Living Community.
The services offered at Care With Care Homehealth Care range from supporting our clients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) by our professional Certified Nurse Assistants, (CNAs), Home Health Aides (HHAs), Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) and Companions. These services may include but not limited to;
• Bathing and grooming
• Assisting with toileting and dressing
• Meal planning and preparation
• Light housekeeping and laundry management
• Medication reminders and picking up prescriptions
• Accompaniment and Companionship to Doctor Appointments, Business Meetings, Family Gatherings and Holiday travels.
• Running any other errands within the scope of work as may be requested.
Home Care Services:-
The goal of our Home Care services is to ensure safety of our clients under supervision of a Certified Nurse Assistant or Home Health Aide, while maintaining as much independence as possible, wherever they call home. Home could be a beautiful setting where you have worked hard to live and maintain throughout your adult working life, it could be in an Independent Living Facility, an Assisted Living Facility, a Hospital, a Rehabilitation Center or a Nursing home. One on one Home Care service can be availed every day on a 24 hour basis, 7 days a week. We also provide short respite stays to support the family caregiver or an arrangement of a live-in service for clients whose families live out of state or
Why choose us ?
Care With Care Homehealth Care LLC, is a private, Non-franchise, Bonded and Insured team of home care providers who pride themselves with being reliable and compassionate.
We assist with long-term care, short-term care, rehabilitation, dementia care, Parkinson disease / ALS care, physical support for the handicapped or paraplegic, terminally ill, brain Injury or respite care for family caregivers.
Our mission is to provide you or your loved one with the most compassionate care in a comfortable place of your choice, be it at home, where you love to be the most, or in an Independent living, assisted living or rehabilitation facility, a senior living center or a nursing home.
Levels of Care:-
Care With Care Homehealth Care LLC, offers free in-home consultation to assess each client’s needs and identify the ideal level of at-home care:
• Companion Care
• Basic Care
• Specialty Care
• Baby Sitting
A supportive Care Manager is available 24 hours every day and will be happy to help you with any questions.
Frequency of Care:-
Any of our Levels of Care can be customized to meet your frequency needs so that we’re always there exactly when you need us.
• Hourly Care
• 24-Hours 7 days a Week Round Care
• Transitional Care
• Care For Couples
• Live-In Care
Our knowledgeable Care Managers can help you determine the in-home care schedule that best meets your specific needs. Your frequency plan can be changed at any time.